Sunday, April 22, 2007

THE ANTICHRIST

repost from last nights debate. I am so proud of this I want everyone to have the chance to read it. It was late last night when I posted and I am sure that most day people were soundly asleep in the bed. This should be a 3 star award in the Tennessean.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
artsy116, that was just one small example. I see it everyday in the MSM. It is a fact that 90% of the Washington Press Corp are liberals. Do you really believe that their reporting is unbiased? You can look at today's Tennessean and see the liberal bias. Notice that they will always label a "conservative" but never label something or someone as "liberal."

I wished that this wasn't true, but it is.

Who do you blame? Do you blame the MSM for their liberal bias or do you blame the gullible public for not being able to see the truth. Actually, I blame both. I really hate to say this but the American people are ignorant. They rely on the MSM for their information and then they repeat it word for word as gospel.

I have seen this time and time again at work and here on this message board. The people are nothing but parrots. Simple minded Americans who think they are informed. They only know what the MSM wants them to know. And they can only form their opinion based on this information.

The truth is out there. You can find it if you take time and search for it yourself. If you rely on the MSM for your knowledge.....well..... enough said.
_________________

No comments: