Saturday, May 12, 2007

DEBKA FILES

I enjoy surfing the Internet for news and information. A while back I came across a site that is suppose to be ran by the Israeli Intelligence. Today there was a crawler that read: Bush signs security directive ordering contingency plans prepared for sup rise "decapitating" nuclear attack by terrorist on us capital.

I have search google and yahoo for information and to see if this headline has any merrit to it. I have not been able to confirm it at this time. If you are interested in reading DEBKA FILES click on the site.


UPDATE: I found some information by searching google.com news site. The article is published by China's People's Daily Online. Headline: Bush orders contingency plans for attack on Washington

2nd UPDATE: The L.A.Times.

No comments: